HEALTH CARE REFORM BULLETIN:
- IRS Draft Forms for Employer Reporting of Health Coverage
- Penalties Increased for Section 6055 and Section 6056
- Pay or Play - Employer Shared Responsibility Penalties
- Penalties Increased for Section 6055 and Section 6056 Reporting Violations
- IRS Releases Draft Forms for Employer Reporting of Health Coverage
- Health Care Reform Compliance Checklist
FLEXIBLE SPENDING PLANS:
How competitive are your benefits packages? An FSA is a great benefit that employers can offer employees for essentially no cost! The IRS has just added a list of newly eligible expenses to FSA (flexible spending accounts) and HSA (health savings accounts). Are you attracting the best talent out there?
All employers must offer their employees continuation. If you have fewer than 20 employees, you fall under Oregon State Continuation. Employer with 20 or more employees are required to federal COBRA Continuation. Requirements are very burdensome and consequences of not complying can cost an employer dearly! Are you compliant? If you're covered through Olson Insurance, we've got you covered.